RYA Stages 1-3 + Start Racing
Members will be able to book this Training Course online from mid-April. Unfortunately we cannot offer places to non-members. We are running 3 junior training events in parallel over these 3 days in August to cover all bases. Each event has a spare day on August 26 to cater for adverse weather. Please be sure to book the event you want!
The training we run will be determined by demand as we need viable group sizes to run each level. For example we can't run the Start Racing course with one person! If a particular course can't be run applicants will be offered alternatives or a refund. If you want to do the RYA Stage 4 course (learning to sail a double-hander) or the Dinghy Instructor Pathway, please choose one of the other 2 parallel events.
Cost of this training will be £120.00 per person if using your own boat, £156.00 if using a Club single handed boat.
When booking, please answer all the questions on the Forms below and follow these tips:
- If you want more than one of the same ticket type click "Add another" after completing the Boxes.
- If you want two different types of ticket click "Done, Add to basket" and then repeat the process for the second type of ticket.
- When you have added all the tickets please make sure you click the "your basket" link at the top of the screen to move on and pay.
When describing your child's current sailing ability, please choose between the following Grades A-E:
- A: A complete beginner
- B: Can sail a simple figure-of-8 (tacking) under moderate conditions
- C: Can rig and launch a single-hander and sail to East Head and back unaided in moderate conditions
- D: A confident single-hander sailor in both moderate and stronger winds
- E: Considerable experience sailing single-handers and/or 2-person dinghies and wants to develop these skills further
The final Box on each Form is to enable you to add any further information you think is relevant.
The following form part of this event:
This event currently has no tickets available.
Last updated 5:39pm on 30 March 2021