RYA Stage 4 (2-person dinghies)
Members will be able to book this Training Course online from mid-April. Unfortunately we cannot offer places to non-members. We are running 3 junior training events in parallel over these 3 days to cover all bases. Each event has a spare day on August 26 to cater for adverse weather. Please be sure to book the event you want!
By booking this event you are signing up for RYA Stage 4 training in a double-handed Club Feva or Zest. (You will switch between boat types and experience both helming and crewing them over the 3-day course.)
We do need a viable group size to run this event. If a particular course can't be run applicants will be offered alternatives or a refund. If you want to do a different RYA course or the Dinghy Instructor Pathway, please choose one of the other 2 events.
Cost of this training will be £144.50 per person (including Club boat rental).
When booking, please answer all the questions on the Form and if you want more than one ticket click "Add another" and repeat the process. You then click "Done, Add to basket" and move on to the payment stage by clicking the "your basket" link at the top of the screen.
When describing your child's current sailing ability, please choose between the following Grades A-E:
- A: A complete beginner (not suitable for this course)
- B: Can sail a simple figure-of-8 (tacking) under moderate conditions (not suitable for this course)
- C: Can rig and launch a single-hander and sail to East Head and back unaided in moderate conditions
- D: A confident single-hander sailor in both moderate and stronger winds
- E: Considerable experience sailing single-handers and/or 2-person dinghies and wants to develop these skills further
The following form part of this event:
This event currently has no tickets available.
Last updated 5:55pm on 29 March 2021